YOUR VISION AND GENEROSITY sustain our efforts to provide educational opportunities to children and adults, to build bridges among our diverse communities, and to promote our proud 300 years of history.
Learn about the ways to give and the benefits available to you in exchange for your generosity.
Annual Membership Levels
General: Individual ($35), or Household ($50 for two adults and all children at the same address)
- Unlimited free visits and two guest passes to the Germantown Historical Society museum, library and archives
- Subcription to the Germantown Crier
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Advance notice of special events, exhibitions, and programs
History Hunter: ($100 – $249): Household benefits PLUS
- $10 gift certificate for our bookshop
- Individual passport to all Historic Germantown sites for one year
The Concord Club: ($250-$499): History Hunter benefits PLUS
- Historic Germantown notecards featuring images from our collection
- Complimentary admission to lectures and programs
- Opportunity to join us for “day trips” planned exclusively for Club members
The Heritage Circle: ($500-$999) Concord Club benefits PLUS
- Private “behind the scenes” tour of the Germantown Historical Society
- Complimentary 2 hour use of GHS facilities
The Preservationist Guild: ($1,000+) Heritage Circle benefits PLUS
- Annual Preservationist Guild reception at a Historic Germantown site or private home featuring a talk by a leading collector, historian or artist.
General Memberships are 100% tax deductible. The tax deductible amount for Leadership Membership varies by level.
For more information on the tax deductible amount, contact Historic Germantown at (215) 844-1683 or email email@example.com.
Historic Germantown is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.