The preservation and care of the collective sites of Historic Germantown and the funding for the various educational and community programs are made possible through the generous support of our friends and donors. We invite you to be a part of this important work.
YOUR VISION AND GENEROSITY sustain our efforts to provide educational opportunities to children and adults, to build bridges among our diverse communities, and to promote our proud 300 years of history.
Learn about the ways to give and the benefits available to you in exchange for your generosity.
Annual Membership Levels
General: Student ($20), Individual ($35), or Household ($50):
- Unlimited free visits and two guest passes to the Germantown Historical Society museum, library and archives
- Subscription to the Germantown Crier
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Individual passport to all Historic Germantown sites for one year
- Advance notice of special events, exhibitions, and programs
History Hunter: ($100 – $249): Household benefits PLUS
- General benefits PLUS
- $15 gift certificate for our bookshop
The Concord Club: ($250-$499): History Hunter benefits PLUS
- History Hunter benefits PLUS
- Complimentary admission to lectures and programs
- Opportunity to join us for “day trips” planned exclusively for Club members
The Heritage Circle: ($500-$999) Concord Club benefits PLUS
- Concord Club benefits PLUS
- Private “behind the scenes” tour of the Germantown Historical Society
- Complimentary 2 hour use of GHS facilities
The Preservationist Guild: ($1,000+) Heritage Circle benefits PLUS
- Heritage Circle benefits PLUS
- Annual Preservationist Guild reception at a Historic Germantown site or private home featuring a talk by a leading collector, historian or artist.
Thank you for your support of Historic Germantown.
General Memberships are 85% tax deductible. The tax deductible amount for Leadership Membership varies by level.
For more information on the tax deductible amount, contact Historic Germantown at (215) 844-1683 or email email@example.com.
Historic Germantown is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.